Unfortunately, due to the uncertainty around COVID-19, Camp Widow Toronto planned for November 2021 has been postponed till 2022.
Camp Widow is a unique and incredible experience that provides both practical tools and relevant resources for widowed persons rebuilding their lives in the aftermath of the death of a spouse or partner. Built for those who are widowed, by those who are widowed, the Camp Widow event provides understanding, community, and hope.
Offering a community of understanding and support, Camp Widow is an inclusive, secular event focused on hope and healing through the grieving process.
- Organization-Subsidized Registration: $399
The subsidized rate is available to anyone – we never want cost to be the reason you aren’t able to join us.
- Full-Fee Registration: $700
This is actual cost per widowed person. If you have the financial means to join us at this rate, we would be grateful for you to do so.
- Additional Registration Assistance: We never want cost to keep you from attending this special event. For this reason, additional registration assistance is available for you in the form of a campership. Apply for additional registration assistance.
The registration fee for Camp Widow Toronto is in Canadian dollars.
Your conference fee for Camp Widow will include the following:
- Friday: Access to a full day of workshops, discussions, and intensive seminars
- One ticket to the Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Saturday: Keynote address
- Saturday: Access to a full day of workshops, discussions, and intensive seminars
- One ticket to the Soaring Spirits Semi-formal Banquet
- Sunday: One ticket to our Farewell Breakfast buffet