Camp Widow is a unique and incredible experience that provides both practical tools and relevant resources for widowed persons rebuilding their lives in the aftermath of the death of a spouse or partner. Built for those who are widowed, by those who are widowed, the Camp Widow event provides understanding, community, and hope. This Camp Widow event will be held from Friday, November 12 – Sunday, November 14, 2021 in downtown Toronto.
Offering a community of understanding and support, Camp Widow is an inclusive, secular event focused on hope and healing through the grieving process.
- Organization-Subsidized Registration: $399
The subsidized rate is available to anyone – we never want cost to be the reason you aren’t able to join us.
- Full-Fee Registration: $700
This is actual cost per widowed person. If you have the financial means to join us at this rate, we would be grateful for you to do so.
- Additional Registration Assistance: We never want cost to keep you from attending this special event. For this reason, additional registration assistance is available for you in the form of a campership. Apply for additional registration assistance.
New! In 2021, the registration fee for Camp Widow Toronto is in Canadian dollars.
Your conference fee for Camp Widow will include the following:
- Friday: Access to a full day of workshops, discussions, and intensive seminars
- One ticket to the Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Saturday: Keynote address
- Saturday: Access to a full day of workshops, discussions, and intensive seminars
- One ticket to the Soaring Spirits Semi-formal Banquet
- Sunday: One ticket to our Farewell Breakfast buffet