Camp Widow is a unique and incredible experience that provides both practical tools and relevant resources for widowed persons rebuilding their lives in the aftermath of the death of a spouse or partner. Built for those who are widowed, by those who are widowed, the Camp Widow event provides understanding, community, and hope.
Offering a community of understanding and support, Camp Widow is an inclusive, secular event focused on hope and healing through the grieving process. Camp Widow Toronto will take place November 10-12, 2023.
- Full-Fee Registration: $700
This is the actual cost per widowed person. If you have the financial means to join us at this rate, we would be grateful for you to do so.
- Organization-Subsidized Registration: $425
The subsidized rate is available to anyone – we never want cost to be the reason you aren’t able to join us.
- Additional Registration Assistance: We never want cost to keep you from attending this special event. For this reason, additional registration assistance is available for you in the form of a campership. Campership information and application will open in June 2023 and the deadline to submit an application is August 31, 2023.
The conference registration fee for Camp Widow Toronto is in Canadian dollars.
Your conference fee for Camp Widow will include the following:
- Friday: Access to a full day of workshops, discussions, and intensive seminars
- One ticket to the Friday evening Welcome Reception
- Saturday: Keynote address
- Saturday: Access to a full day of workshops, discussions, and intensive seminars
- One ticket to the Soaring Spirits Semi-formal Banquet
- Sunday: One ticket to our Farewell Breakfast buffet
See Accommodations and Travel for hotel reservation details and transportation information. Accommodations are not included in the registration fee.